April 4, 2013

Grain free, Gluten free, Dairy free - Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls!


I love finding a new recipe to try and this one was just too tempting when I saw it posted by someone on Instagram. They looked so easy I had to give it them go right away.
I did have a little 'play' with the original grain & egg free recipe to make it gluten and dairy free as well (and it's also ridiculously low in nasty sugars).... Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1x 400g tin of chick peas (drained & rinsed)
2/3 Cup peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
1 Tbs Coconut flour
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup choc chips (I used left over dairy & gluten free Sweet William choc bunnies from Easter that I cut up but you can use their choc chips).

Method:
Blitz everything, except choc chips, in food processor to combine (if it's too 'wet' add a tiny touch more coconut flour if it's too dry add a tiny touch of water). Once it's all incorporated stir in choc chips by hand. Scoop out a spoonful of the mixture and roll into balls in your hands (I got 17 balls). Place balls on a baking paper lined biscuit tray. Bake in oven for 10-12mins.

Eat warm and gooey straight from the oven or let them cool - up to you - but I bet you will enjoy then for sure!!

Giggles

No comments: