November 14, 2011

Celebrations!


It's a hive of party plans here at the moment and I'm LOVING it!
The obvious one is Milla's butterfly party that I have been telling you about little by little over the past few weeks. I still have lots to show you and both Milla and I are now counting down the days till the party, but there are two other fun celebrations I have been keeping hush hush.


This Friday my little family and I are heading north to my parents place near Port Macquarie. There we have a weekend of celebrations planned. On Friday night we have dinner booked at an intimate restaurant for my whole family to celebrate my sisters 30th. Like I said HERE when my other sister turned 30 I think this is cause for something special so I couldn't help but jump in to make the dinner a little more fun :) With the amazing talents of Cake Ink (seriously, I annoy these girls for goodies all the time but I just can't go past their awesome work!) we came up with some really cool and fun ways to spruce up a regular restaurant table, I also have some goodies from Flower Thyme and Little Big Company & a special cake being custom made by Party Cakes by Leora too!!


Then on the Sunday my brother is getting married (yay!) and as a gift to him and his fabulous bride I am doing the Candy Buffet at their reception. This table has been in the planning process for months and boy oh boy have I had a ball with it! The wedding is a casual affair in my parents garden with a gorgeous huge marquee (everyone think good weather thoughts!!).
I bursting to tell you all the details - colours, lollies, inspiration etc but need to keep it quiet just for a few more days to not spoil the surprise for any of the guests. Let me tell you though I have yummy treats from Little Big Company, Occasion by Design, Sweet Style, The Professors & Goody Goody Gum Drops as well as props, jars and accessories from Shoppe with Lily, Candy Soirees, Occasion by Design, Cake Ink, Sharnel Dollar Designs, Sweet Style & RubyJu.

So having said all that I am rather busy this week getting everything organised, packed and ready as well as sewing sewing sewing all your wonderful Giggleberry orders. So if the blog seems a little quite this week you know why :)
Giggles

No comments: