April 15, 2010

The closest I'll come to being a 'Cover Model'

I have been meaning to say a HUGE thank you to the amazing women behind the great online magazine Connect2Mums for asking me to be the Connect2Mums 'Cover Mum' for April - What a massive compliment!
Connect2Mums is somewhere as a mum you will find all kinds of great things - support, ideas, advice, friends, fellow WAHM's, inspiration.... and lots more!


I was asked to write a little bit about being a mum, Giggleberry Creations and (as April is Autism Awareness month) I was asked to tell all the Connect2Mum members about our Running the Marathon of Autism campaign for Felicity - if you'd like to see what this 'Cover Mum' has to say check it out HERE.
Again I say THANK YOU to Connect2Mums for the honor of being a 'Cover Mum' - the closet thing I'll get to being a cover model :)

On a side note:
If you have five minutes to spare and have always wanted to be on the cover of a magazine you just have to check out this fun website I found and make your cover shot dreams come true! www.magmypic.com or like me just have a little fun!


Giggle

1 comment:

lyptis said...

Thats a cute pic! Congrats on getting the modelling job.:)