March 19, 2010

Dream work space in a cupboard!

I'm in love!... I want to do this to a cupboard!
Thanks to Sonja from Tied With A Bouw for sharing her find of a gorgeous, amazing and so practical home office. You can check it out on Country Living HERE
This would work so well for little old WAHM me! Our house isn't big enough for me to claim an entire room as a work area but if we were to make use of a cupboard like this I could just close up the doors when not in use and you wouldn't even know it's there - perfect!

BEFORE:


AFTER:



So out of pure lust and for a bit of fun I went floating through the web and became my own interior decorator.... I can wish, can't I?
My dream office cupboard would be decorated in all deep berry purple, silver and white and I just LOVED the idea of a Chandelier in the original one so would absolutely make sure I had one of those too!


Wall paper: Eijffinger Bazaar
Chandelier, desk chair, wall organizer: Ikea
Filing cabinet: Office Furniture
Cushion: Target
Potted plants: zgallerie
Laptop: Apple
Work space inspiration image 'White by Kikki K'

Now to show hubby.....
Giggle

3 comments:

Steph {bubblerock} said...

I want this! This is jut AWESOME!!! Actually need to revamp my studio/office so that would be a great option! I am loving it!

Anonymous said...

very cute! I don't think I even have a spare cupboard to do it to though!

Halle Jay said...

*~*~*JEALOUS*~*~*
Lucky girl lol