December 11, 2009

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL BUNTING BANNERS!

I just can't help myself, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!! I love all the fun parties, I love all the yummy food, I love getting together with family and friends and most of all I absolutely LOVE watching everyone open their gifts! So here is a little Christmas gift from Giggleberry to you - FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!


All the bunting banners listed in the shop HERE have FREE SHIPPING and are ready to go as soon as you make your purchase - Yay!
Take advantage of the awesome offer while there is still time for your bunting banner to make it to you for Christmas!
What about a babushka doll set, a vintage cowboy set, a gorgeous and bright set made with Heather Bailey fabrics, a blue and white pirate skully set, or even a red white and green set to help decorate your home for the Christmas season? So many to choose from you could get the rest of you gift buying list all crossed off!
Be quick to grab your favorite!


Giggle

No comments: