November 25, 2009

Christmas Shopping? May I suggest....

This is the second post in my 'mini series' of 'Christmas Shopping? May I suggest...' gift shopping suggestions. I have been busily buying gifts all year and when I tell people that many respond with "Wow - I haven't even started mine" so here are some of my purchases (that I am totally in love with and can't wait for the person they are intended for to rip open on Christmas day) - maybe some inspiration for you??

After my parents showed up on the weekend with Milla's kitchen I couldn't believe my luck, only a few months ago I had bought some absolutely gorgeous felt foods from the very, very talented Samantha of Sam McLean Designs, and now these adorable play foods have the perfect home!!
I LOVE the idea of play food for kids and as soon as I saw Sam's items I just had to get my hands on some. So after browsing through her Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Fruit & Veg and even Treats selections I decided on these:


Ice cream cone with 3 flavors


Toddlers who lunch - play set


and this custom ordered Roast Dinner. I think this one is my favorite for the simple reason that even the drumsticks Velcro on and off - How cool is that?!?
Sam's attention to detail is amazing! All the foods look just like the real thing and spark up all kinds of imaginary games to play with my kids! Pop into Sam's shop HERE soon to grab some yummy goodies - I'm sure she would be only too happy to find you the perfect 'menu'. Happy shopping!
Giggle

1 comment:

Sam said...

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! I love that the food I made will be treasured in that glorious re-purposed entertainment unit. What a thrill. Wow!
xx Sam