May 1, 2009

So Fabulous I HAD to share!

You know when you come across a product or seller that you are so impressed with you return time and time again? You just know that the customer service and the quality are going to be amazing and from the minute you make a purchase you are already thinking of the next item you want to buy.....


One of these shops for me is Whimsical Creations! I can't say enough great things about the shop owner, Melanie, and her gorgeous polymer clay works of art!
I was the very first customer at Whimsical Creations Etsy shop when I bought these two personalised fairies for my girls.


I have since then been back for a bunch of other bits and pieces like this personalised family ornament I gave to my sister for Christmas


this love heart ornament I had custom made for good friends who had just announced their engagement - I sent Mel a photo of the couple and I LOVE how she personalised it right to the distinctive mole on the guys face!


My latest order was a double one - as my regular readers would know I have just had a baby boy so I ordered a 'Super Boy' ornament to hang with my girls fairy ornaments and it turned out perfect!


and to thank my parents who stayed with us to help us settle into having our new addition to the family I asked Mel to make this magnet.


When my mum opened it she was so excited to have something with Grandma Barbara and Papa on it - it's what all their grand kids call them but she had never thought she would find anything with those particular words on it. My dad loves fishing so the fish and rod are perfect and my mum has a grand old wardrobe she has turned into a dolls house so I sent Mel a picture of it and she got the miniature version just right!!

Mel is just wonderful with every request I have asked of her and I highly recommend you pop into her shop HERE for your next gift or for a little something just because.
I'm already thinking of what I can throw at her next to make.....

You can find out a little more about Melanie and Whimsical Creations HERE from when she was a Weekly Featured Artist or stop by her blog to see what she is up to next.



Giggle

3 comments:

SoBella Creations said...

I have always loved the Cherry Blossoms Necklace!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Thank you sooo much for the kind words! I am so happy you love everything. I truely enjoy making my creations for you! =D

Lesley said...

super super cute