May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Classic

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the mummies out there - how was your day? did you get lots of kisses and hugs? I was up bright and early and popped on my running gear ready for the Mother's Day Classic!! It was a rather fresh morning waiting for the train to take my sister in law, Julia, and I to Parramatta Park ready for the 8km run to begin but worth it.
We finally convinced each other to take our jackets of to revel our awesome singlets I designed with the help of Christina from Billy Mac Clothing and I just had to ask a friend we saw at the park to snap some pics of us.
The park was covered in people wearing pink and with such a family friendly positive vibe in the air the event was one I'll be a part of every year!! I managed to cross the finish line in 43mins and then headed home to my babies and to celebrate Mother's Day with the gorgeous lady we ran for: my Mother in law, Janette, who kicked Breast Cancers butt!!! Woohoo!!!!
I think we might have convinced Billy Mac Clothing designer, Christina to run it with us next year too :)
Giggles

1 comment:

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

Absolute classic Tshirts!! Congrats on running it in 42 mins. It would have taken me hours!