February 27, 2012

Holiday Notice

Hooray for holidays! This Saturday coming the Giggleberry family are heading off to get the sand between our toes and play all day long! Yay!!


From Saturday 3rd of March to Sunday 10th of March we will be away so there will be a slower response to emails and a very quiet blog while we spend some quality family time together.

If you are after any ready made buntings from the Giggleberry Etsy shop HERE please place your order before Thursday this week to be sure I can have it in the mail for you before we leave. Otherwise any orders placed from Friday afternoon onwards will be posted on our return on Monday the 11th of March. Also if you have been meaning to place on order for a custom bunting that is needed for around these dates please contact me ASAP via email: giggleberrycreations@gmail.com so I can see what I can do to get your order done or on my To Do List.


Giggles

No comments: