April 29, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday - My Dream Sewing Space!

This Sunday just gone was my birthday **cue Happy Birthday song** so I thought this weeks Wishlist Wednesday should be something I wish for the most..... it would feel like all my birthdays had come at once if I could magic up my dream sewing room! I'm not complaining about what I do have at all - it works just fine - for now..... but if I do some day have a long lost Great Uncle or someone pass on a fourtune I would have a space created just like this one I found on Flikr.



And these are just a few things I would have in my fabulous dream sewing room to make it even more perfect


Cubby Shelf w/Copper Bronze Hooks


Ribbon Spool Organizer


The Perfect Sewing Room Ironing Board Cover


Vinyl wall decal

Ahhhhhh to dream......


Giggle

13 comments:

Carmel said...

I want one too! Imagine the creating yu could do in that room aahhh...

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

I want that workroom too! What a fantastic space to create in.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I wouldn't mind a room like that...it wouldn't be that neat though, unless it came with a built-in cleaner. :)

Carley said...

Just give me about 10 of those ribbon spool shelves & I'll be good to go!!

lyptis said...

Oh, i love that room!!!

And the ironing board cover is great too!

BonTons said...

That room is so clean and tidy, that's what I want! Great work space

Tiges and Weince said...

OMG what a dream space! That's exactly what it is for me "A DREAM SPACE".

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I want this room, too! Thanks for the inspiration and for including our ironing board cover!

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I want this room, too! Thanks for the inspiration and for including our ironing board cover!

SoBella Creations said...

Love the room! I esp love the ribbon organizer. That would be very handy at my house.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Love the dream space!! I want one, too. To dream....

Lesley said...

Oh wow...I think you invaded my dream of a sewing room....and brought it to life...wow....

Unknown said...

I want that room too, well I have the stumps in for the room but thats as far as we have got.