April 14, 2009

Let's Celebrate!


My 1st Etsyversary is only days away!! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I opened my first shop, Giggleberry Creations, on Etsy! Time really does fly when you're having fun!!
In those 12 months I have sent bunting banners all over the world, worked with many people on the perfect custom set, been featured on numerous blogs (thanks), joined some great street teams and 'met' fabulous new friends, introduced new products, sponsored giveaways, started blogs, signed on many wholesale deals and most importantly I have learnt many lessons that will go into making Giggleberry's 2nd year another awesome one!


Thanks to all who purchased a OOAK Giggleberry Creation, I truly enjoyed making eery single one!! The collage above is just some of the bunting sets I have sold in the past 12 months I love going back through my photos and looking at them.

So to celebrate the finishing of Giggleberry's inaugural year and the beginning of year number two I've spoilt myself and had a blog makeover and I more importantly Giggleberry Creations has a special offer............. drumroll please..............

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS INSTORE UNTIL APRIL 26!!

That's right ALL items instore have FREE SHIPPING to anywhere worldwide! All you have to do is pick your favorite or maybe a few favorites then complete checkout - I've arranged all the listings so you don't have to wait for refunds, quote discount codes or contact me for the FREE SHIPPING to happen! It's on the house!!
Oh, don't be shy to spread the word too - the more the merrier right??


Giggle

3 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Happy etsyversary. I missed mine. LOVE the makeover!!

Lesley said...

Fabulous...congrats on your anniversary....so happy for you

SoBella Creations said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!!