April 18, 2009

Hot off the sewing machine!


Check these out! I just love the Amy Butler Midwest Modern collection of fabrics and just couldn't resist making a few sets of banners with it! The pinks, creams and olive greens go so well together and when I matched them with the Farmers Market 'Henna Garden' fabric I had the perfect combination!


Fresh from my sewing machine this morning are these three sets - all matching fabrics with either pink, green or cream grosgrain ribbon and all listed for sale at Giggleberry Creations!
Oh and don't forget if you grab them before April 26th you'll get FREE SHIPPING in celebration of my 1st Etsyversary!!







Giggle

3 comments:

SoBella Creations said...

Looks great!

Carley said...

These are beautiful - perfect for any young ladies' bedroom

Tiges and Weince said...

Great design choice Amy, I would suspect equally gorgeous tags soon?