April 9, 2009

Happy Hoppy Easter!


With the four day long weekend Easter break starting tomorrow I'll be away from the computer.... actually away from my house! We are heading to my parents place for the long weekend with my two sisters, brother and families. I'm sure there will be lots of eating to many bad foods including the goodies the easter bunny might bring!
My mum and dad live on an acre block and have planned a Easter egg hunt for their grand kiddies so if I don't forget to pack the camera I promise to share some photos when we get back.

I thought I'd leave you with a little easter fun project - Paper Bunny Bunting!


In the spirit of Giggleberry Creations these fun paper bunnies from Hostess with the Mostess blog caught my eye and are such a great way to add some Easter cheer!
All you need is:
scrapbook paper or cardstock in coordinating patterns & colors
matching ribbon, about 1/2″ - 3/4″ thick
scissors
bunny template to trace
Then just take a peak HERE for how to do it.

Have fun and Happy Easter!!


Giggle

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Hope your have a fabulous easter!!

Lesley said...

Have an egg-strodinary easter holiday...(oohhh bad pun)