February 4, 2009

All in one spot!!

I've finally finished my latest little project..... Giggleberry Creations - the products!


I decided it was time to put all - yes ALL of my creations in one spot. So I started a separate blog where I have listed every sold, custom ordered, and for sale item in the Giggleberry range. there are photos of each item and a link to their listing in the Giggleberry shop if they are for sale.

Each item listed is 'tagged' with things to describe it eg; polka dots or stripes or rainbow or boy or custom order or cushion cover etc so if you are looking for something particular you can search for it simply by scrolling down the labels on the sidebar and clicking one of the tags which will take you to any Giggleberry item with tag - Easy!!

There are also links back to the shop, this blog, customer feedback plus features and reviews!

Come over and check it out at www.giggleberryproducts.blogspot.com and don't forget to click the 'follow this blog' link so you can be kept up to date with the fabulous and brand new items as they are created!!

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

wow you have been busy!!

Lesley said...

what a great blog...it looks amazing....but then again I always think you do a great job....I mean you are a creative genius...(enough sucking up you think?)