January 20, 2009

On your marks... Get set... SEW!!!!

I have been in a sewing frenzy over the past few days..... and have come out the other end with all kinds of flag sets and cushion covers!!

These four are my newest flags listed at Giggleberry Creations on Etsy:


1. Colorful Checks 2. Primary Polka Dots 3. Jolly Jungle 4. Strawberry Patch

I then came across some fabric I've been meaning to use for such a long time... firemen are always someone's favorite and get snapped up fast - number 1 and 3 in this photo set are already sold!


1. SOLD 2. I Want To Be A Fireman When I Grow Up Flags & Cushion Cover (these are listed separate but can be purchased together at a 'combination price' if desired just contact me through Etsy) 3. SOLD 4. Emergency (Michael Miller)

Next are special orders from my Aunty who has asked anyone who is crafty, arty or just wants to help to go through their stash of supplies and make ten of one thing to then be donated to her. She will then sell all the handmade items and all proceeds go to the charity her church has chosen to support for 2009.
I had no idea how much fabric I had just hanging around and was only too keen to help. The selling of these items won't happen until March but I figured while I was on a roll behind my sewing machine and before bubby arrives I'd get onto it! As you can see I have finished 6 sets... the final 4 just need their ribbon and I'll be all done!!!




2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Busy Busy!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
I have been checking out your blog a lot lately, and decided to award your blog with the Lemonade Award! You can check it out at http://kids-accessories-by-kidcessory-haven.blogspot.com/
You have a great blog!
Congratulations!

Lisa